Terms of Service
By signing up and actively using the Hits.cash program, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this membership agreement. Hits.cash may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. We will endeavor to send out a notice to all our members regarding the new terms and/or terms which have changed. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your Hits.cash account. Your continued participation in Hits.cash following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute your binding acceptance to the change. You agree and acknowledge that you will review this agreement on a regular basis and you further agree that upon logging in and viewing the site you are deemed to have reviewed and accepted the latest revisions/modifications to this membership agreement.
- You must be 16 years of age or older to participate in Hits.cash. Hits.cash is open to International members and is void where prohibited by local governing laws.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF MEMBERS
- You may not sign-up multiple times with different email addresses. Your computer must not be shared with another individual that has an existing Hits.cash account. Hits.cash is limited to one account per household.
- You will use your username / password combination to access your account and it is your responsibility to keep this information confidential. You may change this information by logging into your account and following the "My Account" link. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Hits.cash account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Any unauthorized access to your account should be reported immediately.
- Should Hits.cash detect any instances of fraud, system abuse, defamation, harassment, foul language, inappropriate conduct in our forum or helpdesk or any type of account activity deemed to be inappropriate or illegal in the sole discretion of Hits.cash, these actions may result in member termination as well as forfeiture of any earned commissions not yet disbursed to you from Hits.cash. In the event that you have taken inappropriate actions in attempting to cheat, steal, lie or any action that would violate the Hits.cash User Agreement or the User Agreement of any 3rd party company that Hits.cash has a partnership agreement with, Hits.cash can at it's own discretion turn over any and all evidence, information, personal data and logs to said 3rd party for possible prosecution or investigation. Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against Hits.cash and / or Hits.cash staff / assistants, here or elsewhere will be seen as disrespectful and may lead to the removal of the privilege of using the Forum as well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other benefits.
- You cannot use paid to sign up services to obtain referrals. You also cannot use any service that attempts to sell you referrals. We will verify such incidents and they will result in your account being suspended.
- Paid Advertisements are issued to active user accounts everyday. For every $0.01 worth of Paid Ads you view, 20 BAP is consumed from your account upon the Paid Ad is viewed.
- All Level 0 accounts, active and inactive, shall incur a bonus ad point tax, and have their BAP balances reduced by up to 100 BAP each server day, until their accounts are zeroed. This is designed to mop up inactive accounts, and to balance the sustainability of the business at scale; specifically regarding the BAP that is given away for 'free' via our daily BAP Ads
- Bonus Ad Points:
- Bonus ad points are required to take delivery of "Bonus Paid Ads". Each Bonus Ad Point your account holds entitles you to receive up to $0.0005 worth of paid advertisements, as soon as any are available to be issued. With each Paid ad issued to your account, the corresponding quantity of Bonus Ad Points will be deducted from your Bonus Ad Points balance. Once your BAP balance becomes less than 1600, you will no longer be eligible to receive any further paid ads. Furthermore, the total quantity of Bonus Ad Points held within your account serves as a limit to the maximum value paid advertisements your account can receive. So if there are paid ads in circulation that are greater in value than the total of your available Bonus Ad Points balance. Then your account shall not be eligible to receive them until such time that you increase your Bonus Ad Points balance.
- Account Selling/Renting:
- Hits.cash does not allow you to sell or rent your account. In the event you attempt to sell or rent your account, the account will be limited with no access. Hits.cash is free to join and the selling or renting of your account to make a profit from your activities here is strictly prohibited.
- Sponsor Changes:
- The changing of or removing an affiliate sponsor is not permitted.
- RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES
- Nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between you and Hits.cash. You understand that you do not have authority to make or accept any offers or make any representations on behalf of Hits.cash. You may not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that would contradict anything in this section. You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned from Hits.cash Advertisers and/or Hits.cash.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Hits.cash will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or Hits.cash, even if Hits.cash has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, Hits.cash aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement. We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the member program or any services or other items advertised through Hits.cash (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. Hits.cash is not responsible if your PC becomes infected with malware, virus or other program that affects the performance of your PC. It is the member's responsibility to maintain a good anti-virus and anti-malware program on their system. Hits.cash is not responsible for any repair or virus removal bills that may be incurred if the member feels he/she was infected from an ad on our website.
- It is your responsibility to keep your secret code safe when it comes to 2-Factor-Authentication. We will not be able to restore user's secret key in case your phone is lost or damaged.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hits.cash, its officers, directors, employees, agents, members, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by us (collectively the "Losses").
- THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
- Hits.cash may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain links to third-party web sites. We do not control, investigate, monitor or check such web sites, we are not responsible for the computer programs available from, content in or opinions expressed at such web sites, and we do not investigate, monitor or check. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors of the site, and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by us. If you decide to leave the site and access any third-party web site, you do so at your own risk.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You hereby represent and warrant to us that this member Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery and performance by you of this member Agreement are within your legal capacity and power; have been duly authorized by all requisite action on your part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which you are subject or which is binding upon you, or the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to you or binding upon you.
- INFORMATION RIGHTS
- Hits.cash may retain and use all information you provide, including but not limited to site demographics and contact and billing information. You agree that Hits.cash may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your participation in the program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than your own. Hits.cash may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Hits.cash disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to you, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Hits.cash may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including site URLs, site-specific statistics and similar information collected by Hits.cash, with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. In addition, you grant Hits.cash the right to access, index and cache the site(s), or any portion thereof, including by automated means.
- PAYMENTS / CASHOUTS
- Members may earn by visiting the advertiser websites after they have logged into their Hits.cash account. Members may also have the opportunity to earn by referring new members to Hits.cash when affiliate promotions are in effect. Hits.cash will announce start and end dates for any affiliate promotions offered either by email notification or notification posted on the website / FAQ.
- Hits.cash is an Ads-only site. This means that you can only use your earnings from Hits.cash to buy Advertising packages. You cannot cashout your earnings. You must understand that Hits.cash is not an investment site. Hits.cash is essentially an advertising site and any monetary benefits you receive are only to be used for advertising.
- Hits.cash may without warning increase or decrease our prices for account upgrades, ad pack purchases and other advertisements. In the event that we decrease our pricing, Hits.cash will not offer a refund for the difference in pricing to any member who made a purchase at the higher price.
- SPAM POLICY
- You may not promote your referral links through unsolicited emailing (i.e. SPAMMING), newsgroup postings, job sites, classified ad sites or any other method of mass communication. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with Hits.cash, and may result in legal prosecution. Hits.cash strictly enforces anti-Spamming laws. Spamming is a federal crime. Any member caught Spamming will not only have their account terminated immediately and lose any past, present and future earnings, but shall also be held liable for spamming as we shall cooperate with any authorities and investigations that may arise from the spamming incident. Hits.cash may fine your account up to $50 per spam email or posted website that is reported to us.
- You cannot use Hits.cash internal message system to send unsolicited messages and / or spam our users with referral links / links to other sites or other nonsense messages. We will verify such incidents and will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
- Websites containing malicious script or code, excessive pop-ups, or viruses are prohibited. In summary, and without being exhaustive, no sites promoting the follow shall be submitted to Hits.cash:
Adult Content or Sexually Themed Material
Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
Hate / Violence Sites
Illegal Downloads including movies, MP3, software etc.
Hits.cash reserves the right to reject advertisements at our sole discretion. No refunds will be issued if your ad campaign is cancelled for promoting malicious or illegal content. And a discretionary fine of up to 10,000 Bonus Ad Points may be deducted from any offending purchases.
- All purchased "Bulk Ad" Campaigns will have their purchased visits delivered within 185 days of purchase. Or they shall be refunded at a rate of $0.0004 per un-delivered visit. Ad purchases are final and otherwise non refundable. The same user may visit your website multiple times. We are not responsible for any periods of downtime with your website, and we will deliver users to a blank page if your website is not working.
- Advertisers may request corrections to their active ad campaigns, by clicking on our 'Contact Us' page. Any attempt, whether successful or not, to chargeback an active / delivered ad campaign, shall result in an instant account ban. Forfeiting all the value in your account, prohibiting you from future ad purchases with Hits.cash.
- ACCOUNT ABUSE
- Multiple registrations shall be grounds for immediate termination of all involved accounts. Registering multiple accounts from the same IP address or from the same computer also constitutes fraud. Any use of Internet bots, also known as web robots or simply bots would be ground for immediate termination of your Hits.cash account. Bots are software applications that run automated tasks over the internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human editor alone. Hits.cash may file charges for recovery of any earnings received from multiple registrations or any other type fraud or abuse outlined within this membership agreement. This conduct will result in the forfeiture of any Hits.cash earnings you have generated. It is agreed between the member and Hits.cash that determining the specific dollar amount of damages sustained to the reputation of Hits.cash as a result of the fraudulent actions of either our advertisers or our members would be in some cases difficult to prove. Hits.cash takes seriously our obligation to protect our advertisers to be sure they are getting the true value of their investment dollars. Hits.cash reserves the right in their discretion to suspend an account upon investigation and conclusion that a fraudulent or deceptive act is occurring or likely to occur. When an user is found abusing our referral program, his / her account will be suspended by the system automatically when they request their payment.
- Hits.cash does not allow the use of anonymizer or proxy servers to access our system. Hits.cash can at its own discretion block any member who knowingly accesses our system with an anonymizing, VPN or proxy server. We can and will suspend any account found to violate this policy. All funds in your Hits.cash account are immediately forfeited if your account is suspended for violating this policy.
- In the event that you issue a chargeback on a transaction you completed while logged into your Hits.cash account, Hits.cash will suspend your account. A transaction is defined as a purchase that you knowingly made for an advertisement or upgrade.
15. Exclusions of liability/force majeure
15.1 We are not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labour dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time without notice.
15.2 We are not responsible for any products and services of advertisers and we cannot get involved in any disputes between you and advertisers on the Website. Also, links to websites external to the Website are beyond our control and therefore any issue relating to such websites are between you and the relevant website owners.
15.3 The Website is provided us on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to all users and we do not make any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
" that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free
" that the Website or the computer server from which the Website is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components (though we pass all content through an up-to-date virus prevention software system - we strongly advise you to keep all systems and data backed up at all times and to maintain your own up-to-date virus prevention software
" as to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through the Website.
- THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HITS.CASH AND BY CLICKING ON THE REGISTRATION BUTTON (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL) OR YOUR COMPANY (IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF YOUR COMPANY) (THE "MEMBER") AGREE(S) TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS MEMBER AGREEMENT. BY ACCEPTING THIS USER AGREEMENT YOU ARE HEREBY BOUND TO THE RULES AND GUIDELINES LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MEMBER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.